Saturday, June 25, 2011

Personal Psychology: Part III

Can you say trust issues?

I don't think trusting anyone for anything or for any reason is wise. Everyone has their own selfish agenda, and coming into anything with that knowledge is the key to not facing disappointment (or at least not as much disappointment).

What's the point in trusting people who seek things like revenge rather than others' happiness? I am no better than anyone else in this category, but I, too, am human. Unfortunately, that mean that human nature applies to me as much as the rest of the population.

I'm cruel and cold and cynical. I use people for my own means. I don't even like people, really. To me, they're all useless walking clumps of flesh and marrow. They speak too loudly and too idiotically. Why deal with them?

...oh yeah. I need them for entertainment.

Then again, I'll always prefer books, comics, and video games to actual beings. Or animals. Anything but people, please.

Maybe in good moods I'm a little more tolerant. Maybe there's a few people I actually care for. Generally speaking, though, I have no reason, in my opinion, to give a damn about another person. I'm kind of a hater to living organisms that resemble myself. Oh well.

Right now I hate everyone. I'm not in a good mood, nor do I care to be in one...

"The only thing that could spoil a day was people." - Ernest Hemingway

And they sure do it well.


Sincerely Cynical,
Kaci

No comments:

Post a Comment