Friday, July 1, 2011

Worries.

I sit with my head on my knees
I just want to cry.
But I can't do such things anymore.
I wish I was crying
But I have to be mad to do that.
I want to be alone
But it scares me,
I want to be with people
But that would suffocate me.
I want to die
But that's too easy,
I never take the easy way
I'm very much defeated
But you can't beat me.
I say its not worth it
But nothing is.
The music is around me
But it's not there.
I'm scared of the dark
But I crave it's solitude.
I hate everything
But that's just too bad.
My life is useless to me
But I'll still try.
You tell me to make wishes
But wishes are bullshit.
I'm apparently hateful and uncaring
But I'm just honest.
I don't look like them
But not everyone can.
I'm a time bomb
But I'm holding it all in.
I want a savior
But I'm so bad.
Grades don't matter
But thats a lie.
I'm feeling alone
But I might as well be.
I'm trying
But is there a point anymore?

No comments:

Post a Comment